Monday, May 30, 2005

Fugue of 7 Beatles' Songs Revisited


Fugue of 7 Beatles' Songs Revisited



The Fool on the Hill


Last stand. Eyeballing inward. Mania glut.
In the distance, urban landmarks pool
the rise & fall, scorn & torn, open & shut.
Fences fallen away. Apathy. The Fool
seated cross-legged in brown Spring grass
holding whims of refusal together.
All that he is, all that he finally has
testing the mettle of psychic weather
dumbed down. Sham third eye. Ohm. Bright vowels
& chapped lips peeling. Scruffy Mount Royal
where the homeless know better than to howl.
Sex trade workers. Picnickers. Spoils.
Dog in a manger without a manger.
Squished pop can. Century butt end. Strangers.


A Day in the Life


Squished pop can. Century butt end. Strangers.
Who is who already you in drag.
All those possibilities, dangers
post-dated, daft. Mindset of a time lag
between unranked phenomena. Mouse trap
in a pet shop. Necessities. Loud speakers.
On the internet Tuesday weather map
indications the day will call for sneakers
that know how to sweat. Accidents set
in repressed small print, all eyes on it.
Grim headlines for Iraq & Global debt.
A small boy's racing intentions split
between How & If – never Why.
Press a button. Shun steroids. Leap. Die.


I Me Mine


Press a button. Shun steroids. Leap. Die.
The middle way bows elsewhere, silken cheeked.
The truth is innocent – the truth has to lie
or be carefully guarded, then slyly leaked
to ensure the triumph of dead men dancing
under the pocked moon. Such gorgeous flight
or fight response – small claims enhancing
fishbowl dreaming among the far Right,
the blowhard egoists. Shush, shush
the cellular bells that toll for thee
believably, pointedly, choreographed, lush
in a way you've been taught it can never be.
For now what's of interest has you in mind.
Take up the chorus – I Me Mine.


Across the Universe


Did you take up the chorus? I Me Mine?
Gauche mistakes – millennia – star light.
Tempest in a handshake. Mandala design
exploded, celestial, token-bright.
Nothing's gonna change my world today
bareback-stormy, broken, of a piece
with recycled tunes – also ways to pray
wordlessly into a soothing release
from gnawing desire. Nothing will spin
the tick, tock, flip, flop out of control.
No thing inside here will lose or win –
stung sum of parts greater than the whole.
Tantrum laughter. Pining. Moot silence.
Niches of shadow. Blood heart. Violence.


Helter Skelter



Niches of shadow, blood heart, violence –
all for true love with no hedging of bets
till labouring over the need for pretense,
method goes awry, doubt collects.
Kiss me or no by the frail garden gate.
Ask me to supper – de-cork the wine.
Choose between pledges & wriggling bait.
Loosen your fear grip, take your sweet time
like a song still deciding – song full of flaws
bewitching/enticing/stalling/claw-red –
turncoat rhythmic, studded with pause –
slippery-evasive – chasing the dead.
Turn down the volume. Hush – I'm still here –
pulse in your blue wrist, tongue in your ear.



Black Bird



Pulse in your blue wrist, tongue in your ear.
Into the light of the dark black night
circling. The fool on the hill's been here.
Bread crumb path. Prickly vines. Winter's sight
sweeping ever & a day away.
& back again. Deep breath. Alone time.
Stop. Start. Imagine. Replay
the way you might a teasing slant rhyme.
Obstacles. Worry beads. Heavy air
weighing down a well used, heavy heart.
Say the gods give no more than we can bare;
to know when to start's a rich art.
Up ahead what you see may be what you get.
Mind advances sideways. Not there yet…


I am the Walrus


Advancing sideways – not there yet.
In the distance, urban landmarks swell.
Sex trade workers. Businessmen. Vets.
The third eye sees, just can't tell.
On the pixel screen Monday's weather map –
no rain today, no sun tomorrow.
Black bird steals your baseball cap –
good lovers steal, bad lovers borrow.
Tempest handshake. Press a button. Leap.
Fishbowl-dream the pockmarked moon.
Semolina pilchards ten eggmen deep –
pray no one will give up too soon.
At any rate hold fast to your squatter's hut –
last stand – eyeballing – mania glut.



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get to see my comments
before the board when crapup?
i finally did it yesterday
but today something weird on ezbored.

love ya
lynze

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots were around 300 pounds on every site. But for all I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots were all over 210 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 210 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 320 bucks on every page. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 240 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home